An e-book (for electronic book: also ebook) is the digital media equivalent of a conventional printed book. The eBooks offered on MyLawNetwork are fully searchable and do not require any special equipment and can be read on any computer using Adobe.
There are several advantages to eBooks;
- Text can be searched automatically and cross-referenced using hyperlinks, making the e-book format ideal for works that benefit from such functions.
- Less physical space is required to store e-books
- Readers who have difficulty reading printed books can benefit from the adjustment of text size and font face.
- E-book devices allow reading in low light or even total darkness by means of a back light.
- Although they require electricity to be read, the production of e-books does not consume the paper, ink, and other resources that are used to produce print books.